- Cylinder & Head Machining Service
- 2003-2009 Arctic Cat 400 2x4 4x4 Top End Rebuild Kit Machining Service
This is an ENGINE MOTOR TOP END KIT & MACHINING SERVICE OF YOUR CYLINDER for your 2003-2009 Arctic Cat 400 2x4 & 4x4 four-wheeler.
PLEASE NOTE: This is a remanufacturing service of the cylinder that you're mailing in for us to machine. Your cylinder must be a good cylinder with enough room in the sleeve to machine to the next oversize. If the sleeve in your cylinder is already bored to the max size or is damaged, cracked, etc, we offer a re-sleeving service for an additional fee. Please contact us to discuss details. You will be required to remove the gasket material from the bottom of the cylinder prior to mailing it in. If you want us to remove your gasket from the cylinder, you will need to pay an additional $15.00 gasket removal fee. We also offer a bead blasting service of your cylinder for an additional $20.00 fee, if interested.
Here's what's included with this service:
- We'll bore and hone your cylinder to the next oversize
- We'll include a matched oversized piston and ring kit including piston pin and circlips
- We'll include a top end gasket kit
- We'll include instructions for proper break-in procedures for your new top end rebuild
- This kit will come ready to bolt on for a quick and easy top end rebuild
Let's face it. All machine work is not equal. When it comes to machining, you get what you pay for. We invest the time in every cylinder that we sell to provide only the highest quality workmanship to very strict tolerances making our machine work second to none. We have shops all around the world that rely on us every day to provide them with the quality machining they've come to expect over the years. The machining you receive will be to the same quality standards. The cylinder is precisely matched with an oversized piston kit that includes the correct oversized piston, piston rings, piston pin and circlips. Simply mail us your old cylinder, and we can get you up and running again.