Polaris Scrambler 500 4x4 Repair Manual NEWThis is a NEW, Clymer repair manual for the 1997-2000 Polaris Scrambler 500 four wheeler.
These are an invaluable resource to have when working on your atc. These are the most comprehensive manuals on the market. This easy to use manual can SAVE YOU MONEY in maintenance and repair bills... They cover everything including:
- General info-tools, techniques and model identification
- Troubleshooting-easy to follow text guides you through symptoms to solutions
- Lubrication, maintenance and tune-up
- Engine- complete step-by-step engine overhaul procedures
- Clutch and transmission-centrifugal and manual clutch overhaul and cable service, transmission, shift transmission and subtransmission overhaul
- Fuel and exhaust systems-carburetor overhaul and adjustment, fuel delivery system service and exhaust system replacement
- Electrical system-testing, adjustment and replacement procedures for starting, charging, ignition, lighting and accessory systems
- Front suspension and steering-wheel, hub and tire service, steering head and fork overhaul
- Rear suspension and final drive-wheel, hub, rear axle service, drive shaft and final drive replacement procedures, drive chain, swing arm and shock absorber service
- Brakes-all procedures
- Wiring diagrams and MUCH MORE!!